- Medical, dental, and disability plans
- 401k retirement plan
- Flexible personal time off policy
- Short and Long Term Disability insurance
- Use of Community Amenities, including future Towne Centre, featuring dining and gathering spaces, wellness center, chapel and more
MARQUARDT HEALTH CENTER – NURSING DEPT. (Posted 3.15.13)
AM, PM, NOC CNA’s – Full time and Part time
Every other weekend and every other holiday required.
Applications are available by clicking “Apply Now” below or you may pick one up directly at:
Marquardt Health Center
1020 Hill Street, Watertown, WI 53098
DIRECTOR OF NURSING (Posted 7/16/14)
Marquardt Village’s mission statement reads, “Grounded in faith, we promote the health and well-being of each individual we serve”. Currently we are seeking a compassionate and dedicated RN with the desire to live this mission in service of our residents, their families, the medical community and our team members. Candidates must be knowledgeable, organized, and understand post-acute medical care, nursing home and assisted living regulation. Candidates must have a proven track record with an ability to lead and communicate effectively in a professional manner. As Director of Nursing, you will be empowered to direct our nursing operations, budget, and staff to provide the best in nursing care at our health center and assisted living.
Marquardt, Village is a senior campus offering skilled nursing/rehab care, assisted living, independent senior residencies, HUD apartments, as well home health and hospice services. Centrally located in Watertown, WI we have maintained a reputation of quality while representing the future of senior care. Marquardt is currently in the process of building new senior campus which will feature a Towne Centre designed with a chapel, bistro, wellness center and more. The Director of Nursing will guide our rehab center as it continues its focus on short-term medical rehab and transitions into the new world of health care reform.
Additional responsibilities for the Director of Nursing include:
- Maintain regulatory compliance and ensure high quality medical care for all residents.
- Develop, implement, and evaluate programs to enrich the recruitment, retention and continuing education of the nursing staff.
- Closely monitor Nursing Department budget and facilitate resource stewardship.
- Proactively respond to survey and/or standards of care issues.
- Quality assurance including HIPAA compliance.
- Track outcomes, identify areas for improvement, and implement plans of correction.
- Provide adequate staffing at all times based on facility and census requirements.
The Director of Nursing must exhibit alignment with our core values:
Additional requirements of the Director of Nursing include:
- Strong clinical skills and ability to react decisively in emergency situations.
- Expertise in OBRA & Title 22 regulations applicable to SNF and sub-acute units.
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills and communicate effectively with residents, families, doctors, and corporate leadership.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a valid state RN license.
- Experience as a Director or Assistant Director of Nursing
- Experience in Assisted Living environment preferred.
Submit Resume to:
Attn: Michael Libby
1020 Hill St.
Watertown, WI 53098
An Agency of the Moravian Church – Western District
Marquardt Village is an equal opportunity employer
A Drug Free Workplace